- If the week you want is free, you can book online or by telephone on 01947 893500;
- If booking online, you must telephone within 24 hours to pay your deposit (or the full balance if your holiday is less than 8 weeks away).
- Short breaks must be booked by telephone.
- Your holiday will not be confirmed until we have received both your booking form and payment.
Terms and Conditions
- £200 deposit per week is paid on booking (or the full amount if booking takes place less than 8 weeks before your holiday). This is not returnable.
- Bookings may be made up to eleven and a half months before the start of your holiday.
- The balance (including a £50 per week breakage deposit) is due 8 weeks before your holiday commences. If this is not paid, the holiday is assumed cancelled. It is your responsibility to make a note in your diary to telephone us (01947 893500) to pay your balance before the due date.
- The prices quoted are inclusive of fuel costs. A £50 supplement is charged for a 7th person staying at Craigmore.
- A full linen service (towels, bed linen, kitchen towels) is available at a cost of £8.50 per person.
- We do not accept cheques. All payments must be made either by debit card or an acceptable credit card.
- The number of people stated on the booking form must not be exceeded.
- Access to Craigmore is available at 4pm on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- The cottage must be left clean and tidy or a cleaning charge will be made. Cleaning materials are provided.
- Breakages should be reported to us by telephone (01947 893500) as soon as they occur. Breakages or other damage or costs incurred will be deducted from the breakage deposit.
- Craigmore must not be sub-let.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome at Craigmore at a charge of £25 per dog per week (or part of a week), provided dogs are kept in the kitchen dining room and are not allowed into any other part of the house.
- No smoking is permitted inside any part of Craigmore.
- Fire procedure notices are on the notice board. Please read them carefully and note the full address of the property. In case of fire dial 999.
- Please obtain your own holiday insurance to cover the usual risks such as illness, or damage to or loss or theft of your belongings. We cannot be held responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of your belongings.
- Craigmore is let under a licence to occupy the property during the period of the booking. Malcolm or Helen Lloyd, or their representatives (eg. tradesmen) are permitted to enter Craigmore at any time during your stay.